Hello, Escapers!

When I created this blog I had no intention to continue with it. It's purpose was purely practical - sending an information instantly on the web. However, I got a response immediately and it seemed like fun. I don't think that this blog will evolve much in the near future, but the idea of keeping it caught my mind, so... I'm keeping it.
Here you can check out and play my favorite Room Escape Games and some other games I like.

See you all :)

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Bomb Escape - 1



Play


Walkthrough

  1. Put the white tower on the black horse. Go back.
  2. Check the picture. It's Alfred Nobel.
  3. Put the cat puzzle together, make the cat blink (you'll get a bigger zoom), note the upside down positioned "Y"s in its eyes.
  4. Clicking on the basket or on the chair didn't do anything for me.
  5. Click on the table, click the vase, note the number 65. Take the paper from the drawer.
  6. Click on the clock, take the screwdriver.
  7. Check the drawers. In the middle one there is a game you need to complete. Don't make the ball go fast, it will always make you start again.
  8. Go back. Right beside the Mr. Nobel's portrait is a secret panel. Click it, push the red button. Go back.
  9. Click on the wall (right under the hanging chandelier), where a round white reflection is visible. Move your cursor in the area left from the light reflection and when it turns into a hand, click. A secret drawer will come out, take the key.
  10. Use the key on the cabinet door beside the drawers, take the paper. Read the question.
  11. Use the screwdriver on the plate by the bomb. The password is 1866 (the answer to the question). Take the key. Now, remember the upside down letters "Y" in the cat's eyes? Click the red buttons to create an upside down "Y" (yes, I agree, a poor solution, I tried it as a joke). Go back.
  12. Use the key on the safe like looking door next to the cat puzzle. Look at the numbers. If you add up the numbers horizontally, you get 65. It's the same with the columns (if the note with a 65 was suppose to point to this, another poor solution). So, we need to put the missing numbers. And they are: 7, 4; 13, 20; 19, 21.
  13. You see that two squares are marked (13, 20). That's the code for…? … for? For the door!

I don't know if there are two endings, I played three times and didn't find anything else to do there.


No comments: