Hello, Escapers!

When I created this blog I had no intention to continue with it. It's purpose was purely practical - sending an information instantly on the web. However, I got a response immediately and it seemed like fun. I don't think that this blog will evolve much in the near future, but the idea of keeping it caught my mind, so... I'm keeping it.
Here you can check out and play my favorite Room Escape Games and some other games I like.

See you all :)

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Factory Balls - A Bart Bonte Game


Nice game, I warmly recommend it. Some of the levels are not so obvious, so beware, you break it - you pay it! Seriously, some of the mistakes you are bound to make are irreversible. Then you lose a ball. Then you can't complete the game. You don't have enough balls.

Play

No comments: